The Financing department of VOLT Associés is looking for a trainee to work on banking and finance law for French and foreign clients, including banks, debt funds, investment funds and listed and unlisted companies.
Fully integrated, you will be required to work on financing transactions in the context of LBOs, refinancing, external growth transactions or debt restructuring, both on the lender and borrower side, assisting the team in the drafting of all contractual documentation relating to the setting up of a credit, the preparation of closings and the drafting of audit reports.
– Master 2 Business Law / Financial Law / DJCE,
– Possibly completed by a business school, Sciences-Po Paris or an LLM abroad,
– Student lawyer would be a plus.
You have one or more significant internships in a law firm or company.
– Duration of internship: 3 or 6 months
– Level of English required: fluent