VOLT Associés works alongside lenders, lessors, industrialists, managers and shareholders in the context of procedures for preventing and dealing with business difficulties. We have built up a relationship of trust with the players in the market (court-appointed administrators, judicial representatives, financial advisors).Meet our dedicated Restructuring team:
VOLT Associés advises and supports its clients on all restructuring issues, including:
- the implementation of turnaround strategies
- the financial restructuring of debtors in difficulty
- the assistance of lessors in the case of a defaulting lessee
- securing the granting of new funding (new money in conciliation proceedings or in the frame of insolvency proceedings)
- the construction of a project to take over a business to be reorganized (prepack sale or sale plan)
- the defense of their rights in the context of disputes related to the opening of insolvency proceedings (shareholder/manager liability; nullity of the suspect period; realization of securities; extension of insolvency proceedings; claim disputes).
The skills of VOLT Associés law firm in finance, corporate and tax complement this practice in restructuring and allow us to offer our clients an expertise adapted to all the matters they may face during complex restructuring situations.